WOMEN’S INCLUSIVE is a daily foundational supplement packet containing four capsules: two multi vitamin/mineral, one omega 3 fatty acids, and a fourth containing both vitamin D3 and Glucoraphanin.
- Multi-vitamin/Mineral: A high-quality, hypoallergenic, proprietary multivitamin/mineral blend featuring activated vitamins, including folate as 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate), and patented Albion® chelated mineral complexes in easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.
- Glucoraphanin & D3: Each capsule provides 2000 IU of vitamin D3 and 15 mg of glucoraphanin from highly concentrated broccoli seed extract. Glucoraphanin is the precursor to sulforaphane, and it possesses antioxidant activity that lasts up to 72 hours—significantly longer than the activity of vitamins C, E, or beta-carotene. Glucoraphanin also activates the transcription factor Nrf2, which induces increased synthesis of phase 2 detoxification and antioxidant enzymes. Vitamin D3 is provided as cholecalciferol, identical to the form in which it is derived in the body from cholesterol and synthesized by sunlight on the skin. D3 has been shown to raise and maintain serum vitamin D and increase storage concentrations of vitamin D better than D2.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified, which assures the highest level of purity, stability, and potency in fish oils. Each fish-gelatin–based softgel provides 600 mg of EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain and nervous system function.
Directions: Take one packet per day with a meal. You can take two packets per day, as in nutritional deficiency or illness recovery states, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Does not contain: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
- For multivitamin/mineral: HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
- For D3/ Glucoraphanin: microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silica. For Omega-3 oils: softgel: tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, ammonium hydroxide, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, and vegetable stearic acid), and d-alpha tocopherol.